Love Your Location
The apartment homes at Vineyard Gate Apartments are ideally located for Roseville fun and convenience. Fabulous parks and trails, eclectic restaurants, shopping for both upscale treasures and everyday necessities – it’s here in your backyard. Just minutes from home, you can spend the day exploring Kaseberg Park or shopping at Westfield Galleria at Roseville to grab a delicious meal at Land Ocean.
Get Where You Want To Go
You want a home that gives you access to everything without the traffic hassle.
At Vineyard Gate Apartments, you don’t have to commute to get to Roseville Amtrak Station or other neighborhood businesses and schools, but if you do need to get around the greater Roseville area, you’re in luck. I-80 and the Roseville Bypass are just minutes away, and you have easy access to public transportation as well.
Come explore our corner of NorCal, and find your new home in Placer County.
Eat + Drink
- Burger Lounge
- L&L Hawaiian Barbecue
- Roseville Family Restaurant
- Grand Asian N Cajun
- Original Al's Restaurant & Pizzeria
- Land Ocean Restaurant Roseville
Play + Explore
- Roseville Golfland Sunsplash
- Wacky Tacky
- Wanish Park
- Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
- Kaseberg Park
Shopping + Entertainment
- Grocery Outlet
- Denio's Farmers Market & Swap Meet
- Cinemark Roseville Galleria Mall and XD
- Roseville Center
- Westfield Galleria at Roseville
Employers + Education
- Antelope High School
- Antelope Meadows Elementary School
- Kaseberg School
- Medical Career College
- Sierra College Roseville Center